Monday 12 January 2015

@anfieldeurope Quiz & Answers.

1. Names these former Reds.




2.  Who am I? I was born in Bristol. I'm a defender & during the 1990s I played 28 times for the Reds, scoring 3 goals.



3. Who are these Red Stoppers?




4. What was Robbie Fowler's previous surname?


5. Which Ex-Reds make up this rather weird looking face?




6. Name these Reds with mad hair cuts.



7. Which former football ground were Liverpool involved in it's first & last games? 


8. Complete this shankly quote: 

Although I'm a Scot..........


9. A 2 in 1 Question. Name this former Red & also his father.



10. Which former Red is this an "anagram" of: vtsee gvczoriio?





Answers.

1. David Ayala
Danny Wilson
Gregory Vignal
Boudewijn Zenden
Christian Ziege

2. Julian Dicks

3. Sander Westerveld
Chris Kirkland
Brad Jones
Scott Carson

4. Ryder

5. Steve McMahon
Pepe Reina
Emre Can
Steven Gerrard

6. Phil Thompson
Kevin Keegan
Patrick Berger
Abel Xavier

7. Roker Park 

8. "Although I'm a Scot, I'd be proud to be called a Scouser."

9. Chris Fagan & Joe Fagan

10. steve ogrizovic

No comments:

Post a Comment